Monday, October 5, 2009

Last Saturday

Hey, ya'll!

Here are pics from this past Saturday. We wnet canoeing and horse backriding. We should of taken pictures of us on the trail ridng the horses but that's my fault for not grabbing the camera but next time I will, Lord-willing. It was so much fun! Bradley's horse wanted to lead but wasn't supposed to because the cowboys had put my (Peppermint)horse up front which if you know me you know I would a man lead not me! But, they thought it was best because my Pa has ridden horses before and not Bradley or me except for a pony. So, Bradley was in the middle on Dallas while Dad was bringin' up the rear with BJack. Lord-willing we will go again. We loved it!

Canoeing is another story. You can't rest and enjoy the scenery too long otherwise the canoe starts either drifting too close to rocks or heads for the middle of the lake which either way ya look at it is dangerous. But, it wasn't too bad. Got a good work out which is always nice and I like that!

Enjoy!

Karla

Here's the pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment