Friday, November 6, 2009

Roman Law: the devils law.

Waiting on my Red Amendment book to come in so I can learn about the fourteenth amendment/ U.S. citizen/corporate slave and find the remedies to it by reclaiming my state national status.

Basically unregistering myself from the state/ fed. government. No more birth certificate, drivers license, motor vehicle tags (since I have an non-commercial automobile) and I travel not drive (check out the motor vehicle act), and no marriage license if the Lord lets me get married "in the Lord". Oh yes, and no more SSN.

This means that the Roman civil/commercial law courts will not have jurisdiction over me. In other words the defacto court system. May God bring the Constitutional Common Law courts back which are biblical by the way. Roman Law is of the devil.

The Roman Christians would not pay tribute/homeage or recognize ceasar as Jesus didn't and they were persacuted for it. If it's not a biblical government, Romans 13:1-7, it's not God's lawful government but it is of the devil and does not deserve recognition. Period. Under the Constitution, a non fourteenth amendment state national is ceasar not any government.

Just like it was before this defacto government forced the Southern states at gunpoint and without their appointed state governments to ratify the fourteenth amendment.

If a church is incorporated/ registered/recognized by/with the government, and yours probably is, the pastor of that church cannot say the things I just said or anything that might be against public policy. If he does he will be breaking the churches contract with the government/IRS. He is the CEO of the non-profit organization and it is not a new testament church. The U.S. is the new Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment