Monday, January 11, 2010

Pics from December and This last week

Howdy, Ya'll!

I figured since I promised some people that I would send them some pictures(don't do justice to how much snow we really got) of the blizzard we had that I would just post them on here and post pictures of the worm bin like I had promised awhile ago.

Worm Bin with tons of worms(babies included, it's hard to see the babies):







Snow...these were taken the day after the blizzard. There were many people who were driving when it started and many had to abandon their vehicles on the road, side of the road, and in parking lots because they couldn't drive when all the snow hit they would get stuck. Some left their vehicles for a day or two. Wish I would of taken pictures of the cars that got stuck. I think we got 11-15 inches. And let me say that is rare her in Okie. My Uncle took these pictures:





And here's a picture of my dear little brother. He originally wanted my Pa to draw a mustache on him but I said how about a beard, so he had my Pa draw a beard instead just for me:) Awww. Pa started running out of the black marker so he used the brown marker to finish it up.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5425931607436434674" />

Hope everyone has a wonderful-good day!

Anchored in Jesus Christ,

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment