Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bradley's Gun Shop

My Dear little brother, Bradley has been so creative and has been making guns and a knife out of cardboard. Yesterday, he decided to have a gun shop. Grand opening price was 10 cents.

I told him that I was leaving and he asked where I was going. I am sure he wondered since I was walking out barefoot(I love going barefoot outside so that's not unusual) and in my gardening work skirt and top...he had to be puzzled because why would I go somewhere other than the garden like that. Anyway, I walked outside, shut the door then knocked on the door and he let me in. I then proceeded to ask if this was Big Boys, Guns, & Ammo? He said yes. I got to the sign that said,"Bradley's Gun Shop." I took the liberty to say this isn't what I was told. The name is different! Then there was my Dad takin' pictures and pinching. I said what kind of service is this(jokingly)? I am leaving and because of that my brother proceeded to try to whip up on my Dad..that was funny.

Eventually, I did end up buying a Mini Uzi for 10 cents.

I have a fun, interesting and creative brother. I love him!!!

Here are the pictures of his gun shop.

(Sorry, I keep forgetting to correct the date on the camera before we snap photos.)



From the top left: Mini Uzi, Mask, Mini AK 47, Shotgun
From the bottom left: Ruger Pistol, pistol, SOS knife, Sniper Rifle w/o a scope







No comments:

Post a Comment