Friday, August 12, 2011

The Revival Hymn (FULL)



I remember listening to this a few months(in May) before I trusted Christ as my own personal saviour. I believe the Lord was using it for His glory. He was pricking me without me realizing what He was doing. I look back and I now, see how He was working to bring me to my knees and to cry out to Him. I had been so tired by the time I finally surrendered to His calling on November 25,2007...I was so tired of struggling with whether I was saved or lsot. I had been crying out to God for a month or so asking Him to show me the truth of it all so that if I was on my way to hell that I could get it taken care of. I knew I deserved a burning hell but I sure didn't want to go there!!! I praise and thank the Lord for Him calling me unto salvation! I truly can say Praise His Name! If you read my testimony you will see where I quote two different people in it from the revival hymn but you won't realize it until you listen to the Revival hymn and then read my testimony. I am so proud to be a daughter of the King. I surely don't deserve it. It was not by anything I had done that was :worthy" because I was not worthy of such a King. I was a poor excuse of a so called unregenerate "christian". Sure everyone thought I was a good little christiam girl but I had my battles. The difference now is that I am truly born again and the Lord fights my battles for me if I confess them to Him when I know I need Him to do it all. Amen! I dearly love Him so. He has been the most perfect to me:)

I guess I will quit for now, although I could go on and on about the Lord!


I will warn you though you should wanna skip the so called christian rock that is played inbetween a couple of preachers...it's not very Christ honouring not that any background music like that could be honouring to the Lord. I skipped over it so I couldn't tell ya about the lyrics.


Anyway, I truly hope that everyone reading this blog will take the time to listen to this and I hope it'd truly be a blessing to you. It's only 35 minutes but so worth the listening:)

In Christ alone,

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment