Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Karla's 21!

Howdy ya'll!

Hope everyone is doing well! Last night for my 21st birthday we went and had some icecream at Cold Stone Creamery. It was fun! Bradley had an interesting flavour. He had gummy green apple and added some gummy bears to it. I tried it and thought it tasted fine but Dad said it ws like playdough or something. My little brother, Bradley as you know is 6 years old and quite a funny boy sometimes. He told me in the van not to say W-H-A-T because it's a bad word. I said what?! He said don't say that! He knows it's not bad but my Dad and I sure had a fun time joking around about the word WHAT.

I wish I would of taken pictures last night and I intended to but I forgot. Next time I will have to remember to.

I had someone ask if I felt any different being 21 and no I honestly can say I don't.
I must say though that God is so good and gracious to have let me live this long. I want to serve God with my all including heart. And I want to grow more spiritually and learn more. And now, I will be saved two years November 25 and that's a praise the Lord right there!


God's love,

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment