Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pa's (Chuck)Salvation Testimony

I received the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal saviour on October 9, 2003 after God telling me that I was a liar, a thief, a cheat, a destroyer of homes, a whoremonger, lazy, a bum, a perverter of my word,a deceiver, etc., that I needed to get saved for the third time in a year, admitting I was a hell bound sinner before a righteous, holy, sinless, perfect God and asked God to forgive me and Jesus to save me. The Lord called me to preach soon after and I am training under my spiritual pastor, at the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ just like Paul the Apostle did. I am a King James Bible bible believer/ doer. Believing that it is the inspired, inerrant, perfect, infallible wordS of God in the English language w/o the need of Greek and Hebrew dictionaries or commentaries. The only helper one needs to understand it is God's own spirit, the Holy Spirit, since he is the author of it using men as instruments to translate His words into English. It is the sole authority for my faith and practise. 2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack, concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Are you ready to meet Jesus when he comes back for his people before the Great Tribulation? Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your testimony! I really needed to see this tonight! God bless you, you have a wonderful daughter. Wish we could spend some time with each other. Maybe one day in the sweet by and by!

    ReplyDelete