Friday, July 15, 2011

Karla's Stance Part 5.2

Ello, Dear Readers!
How is everyone? I feel like just telling yall exactly what I think. In the process it's like hearing my thoughts I suppose. I get so tired of the unlearned "Bible" college grads. They think because they have went to bible college that they know more than those of us who haven't. Now, there are exceptions to the rule because some aren't like that. Some know better than to think that because they know that bible college isn't biblical and all they do is indoctrinate you with what they believe even though it doesn't line up with Scripture. I have found that the more you listen to these students the more ignorant they are of real truth. They don't even know true history. The history they have read or heard about has been white washed over and over again. These people aren't really searching for the truth or answers other than what their so called college professors tell them. They don't ask questions and if so maybe a few. They aren't really all that inquisitive. These students speak before they hear a matter (He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. -Proverbs 18:13)that is contrary to how they have been taught/indoctrinated. Those people are nothing more than robots. The truth is is that they don't wanna know truth because they don't wanna be held responsible for their actions. The truth would tear their little world apart. They want to believe what they perceive as truth just because that's what they were taught by 'professors' that they have put their trust in. And in truth they are not willing to forsake others and truly follow Christ. But, you see it requires real study and we wouldn't want that because we'd rather watch the idiot box, go to movie theaters, play video games, and yell like a mad dog at the idiot box because the team didn't make a touch down or the ref called a foul! For crying out loud! What has happend to us? Well, the devil has been working overtime for centuries trying to manipulate God's ways and create diversions to keep our eyes off of the truth including the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to keep up from paying attention to what is going on around us. We have been duped because of our lack of discernment and wisdom(The Lord commands us to in 1Peter 5:8,"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:) We have become slothful, idol, and worldly. There's really no biblical separation(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2SNtG1XoYc &http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agDUhRnyj_g&feature=related). These things are idols and promote ungodliness. And are not from the Bible. The Lord said in 2Cor.6:17, "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,"

We aren't watchful so these things have crept in our lives and we have accepted it. It's the sociable thing! We must fit in and be like the world right? WRONG!!! They shape us and how we react to things or think. I seriously can't stand it when people sit there and make fools of themselves getting angry when it comes to sports. We should be angry over sin and wickedness that we see all over. No longer are the preachers practicing the biblical picture we see in the NT of open air preaching. Too many are worried about their image should they or anyone associated with he corporation/organization that they call a "church". I don't care what others think of me anymore. What matters is that I do what's righteous and become a fool for Christ. I made a decision in the past year that no matter what I would follow Jesus Christ all the way although I had given my whole to him after I got saved I wanted to make it known again to the Lord. The hymn that says the Cross before me the world behind me had even more meaning to me. I made a decision to truly not turn back to the things of old that I did before and after I got saved. That if I was going to follow Him it was all the way. I didn't want to just say I would but to actually act upon it. Ever since I trusted Christ that's been my goal was to become a living testimony of His work in my life and to allow him to use me to be a blessing to others. People try to accuse me of trying to cause an uprising against the government and that is not so. The Bible says we are to expose the works of darkness and the gov performs the works of darkness. The government is the way it is is because of all of us who have let them walk all over us. I don't believe in doing anything unlawful but what is lawful in light of the Lord's Scriptures. I do believe in obeying God over man. I do believe that we ought to be praying that people will wake up to what is truly going on and see that 1984(by George Orwell) is truly here and it's becoming more and more of a reality as each day passes by. The Bible teaches us to warn people. We are to be watchmen. We are to be discerning in all things. You see these things we can use to bring about showing others their need for Christ. We need to be aware of righteousness and evil.We ought to know how the devil works otherwise we won't be discerning. The Devil is there trying to entrap everyone into his system, his way of thinking/doing things. And well practically all of America is already entrapped and has engorged themselves with his lifestyle. We live in this world but are not supposed to be of this world. We who are truly born again are sanctified/set apart as children of God and are for Him. To bring Him glory and honour. We are to be holy and righteous in our day to day lives. Remember character is who we are in the dark whether godly or ungodly. The Lord sees all that we do. And I don't say any of this to make myself look holier than thou because I am not. I am no better than anyone. I am not perfect but I try to live a righteous life. I don't own a tv(I don't watch hardly any movies unless they are documentaries or videos that have a wholesome christian message which is rare since it's hard to take the world's industry and make it godly since it was never intended to be godly in the first place. Plus, who has the time to sit around watching videos all day anyway when we ought to be learning and being productive with a purpose?) Computers come in handy when ya want to watch a video:), I don't watch sports(how can a Bible believing Christian be a bible believer and watch it with the practically naked women cheering. At one time the way they dress would of been considered nakedness. Sports players...that's not a real job.We don't need to watch it. It's one thing to play it and another to pay money to watch others play or watch it on tv. Men need that kind of physical activity. They need that manly interaction. They have a lot of testosterone that needs to be released and what better way than to run into each other and run around playing football/wrestle),etc.
We don't really rebuke, or reprove the unfruitful works of darkness today at all.

Anyway, here are some links about the idiot box/hellivision(another way of mind control/hypnosis):http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/whats.htm
http://www.biblepreaching.com/williamstelevision_real.html
here's one by some secular people who I would not promote on doctrine or anything because they aren't christians from what I can tell on their website but they have a great article posted on their site about the harful effects of television and movies: http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/dangers-of-television/

The inventors of the tv didn't have one in their home because they knew what the effects of it would be.

We are known by our works. That's what the lost will judge us by even if they don't understand the work of grace in us- A man ought to live so that everybody knows he is a Christian... and most of all, his family ought to know.
Dwight L. Moody


We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine.
Dwight L. Moody

If we have got the true love of God shed abroad in our hearts, we will show it
in our lives. We will not have to go up and down the earth proclaiming it. We
will show it in everything we say or do.

If I walk with the world, I can't walk with God.

A holy life will produce the deepest impression. Lighthouses blow no horns;
they only shine.

The Home part 2

The man/husband! The Lord made him to work with his hands but I also understand that not it's not always feasible where they are at especially since our society has made it hard to be for men to be their own bosses with their own businesses where they work with their hands. The Bible does say by the sweat of his face... But, I wouldn't give them a hard time if they don't because they know a real job is where a man is working with their hands and not sittin' behind a desk all day on a computer...I say that because my Dad is at a desk all day but he knows it's not really a real job. He has the desire to work with his hands but it's all in the Lord's timing. The husband is to be the provider of his family whether he is rich or poor it doesn't matter. I find the idea of being poor better than being rich because it tends to prove whether we are willing to wholly trust the Lord and live by faith or proves that we aren't really what we say we are-Bible believers...it's kind of like denying the faithfulness of the Lord. It's like saying He isn't capable of providing...that it is too hard for Him. Do you really think anything is too hard for God? These things are for our good to shape us into the kind of christian that would bring more honour and glory to Christ! We all need to endure a little hardship. We ought to live simply so that others can simply live. We don't need all the things in the world...the material stuff we sure can't take to heaven. We just need the necessities not all the "toys", gadgets, figurines, etc that take up space and time trying to keep the dust off of them. Jesus promised food and raiment that's all.

God never made a promise that was too good to be true.
Dwight L. Moody

Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy.
Dwight L. Moody

Adversity is something to get through together:)

We can stand affliction better than we can prosperity, for in prosperity we forget God.
Dwight L. Moody

A man should never stop studying his wife! He should strive to know her likes and dislikes. He should know her interests and vice versa. He should always be wooing her. The thing is ya wanna keep the honey in the honeymoon(Hugh F. Pyle has a great booklet on that) no matter how long a husband and wife have been married to each other.

I think I had mentioned how the man is to be the leader/pastor of his family. He is to lead them in family Bible time, praying, and singing. In the Bible we see the man being head of the household, the patriarch. The husband is the one who voted not the wife. I, myself officially quit voting after I got saved. I knew the picture of what was in the Bible and I wanted to follow it. I believe that it is the man's place to vote not a woman. To me that is liberating not what women today think is liberating.
When Chuck Baldwin was running for the presidency on the constitution ticket I asked the Lord if I could vote and He instantly brought to my mind of how the Bible shows that it was the man's place not the woman's.


Also, I should say here that in the Bible the picture given is that the wife is to follow her husband wherever the Lord leads him not the other way around. Also, if the husband(or wife) has a temptation to lust then the husband(or wife) ought to humble themselves and share it with their spouse then pray together. They should not look down upon each other at all for no one is perfect(should be concerned of course) but the Lord does provide escape from temptation. There is victory in the Lord:) Amen!

Temptations are like tramps. Treat them kindly, and they will return bringing
others with them.



This is not all of what I believe, so please be patient there is more to come. It just takes time since I look up Scriptures and add links. I hope you do take the time to read this before asking questions or assuming how I am. Because yall don't know unless I state my beliefs and that's what I ma doing little by little. May the Lord be able to use my posts on my stance for His glory and benefit.


Sincerely in Christ,


Karla

1 comment: