Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Miscellanous-Karla's Stance

Here's a video by Kent Hovind called Redeeming the Straw Man: Redeeming the Strawman

Redeeming the straw man is a video on a variety of topics like 501c3, licenses, birth certificates, s.s. cards, marriage licenses, etc. Kent Hovind's ministry is not incorporated. He did not want to bring the Lord under the government. He breaks everything down so that we can easily understand. Kent Hovind is a political prisoner at the moment. This is a good video and I most certainly recommend it!!!!

I whole heartedly agree with Kent Hovind. I do not plan on registering my children so that they can become wards of the state. When you get a birth certificate you are now considered chattle. Just look at your birth certificate on the back of it there should be a number. We are considered a number to them. But, hey they get to draw from our IMF accounts that we were never told about that was created when we received a birth certificate! IMF stands for International Monetary Fund. For sake of time I am not going to go into detail about it but I encourage you to research it out. I think maybe Alex Jones might mention it not sure though if he does. I believe that if I ever have children that their names will be written in the family Bible that my family will have. There was a time there was no such thing as a birth certificate at one time. The names of a newborn child was written in the family Bible.Social security cards are a way to keep tabs on us. When I was born my parents never were told that it was voluntary to get a s.s. card for me but interestingly enough it is voluntary. If a child when they are adults want to get a s.s. card then that's their choice but since they aren't given a choice I don't believe it's right to get it for them when they may not want it as an adult just like parents piercing their infant daughter's ears or 2 year old daughters but they are not at an age where they can make a decision based from research or understanding.

Here's something. You can use the family Bible in place of the birth certificate. When a couple ask the state for permission to marry and they are granted it then they enter a contract with the state only. If that couple has children after marriage then because of that contract you entered with the state your children are therefore considered wards of the state and the mother is considered the surrogate mother. Both parents are really just considered babysitters.

Some may ask yeah but what about boys getting jobs when they get older, etc. First off if their Dad's taught them skills and how to make things with their hands,etc. they wouldn't need to worry about it because their skills can in turn be used to start their own business. I know people who work for themselves and do not partake in these things. The whole reason for children to get s.s is so the parents can get tax breaks off of them Just like people who attend an organization/corporation that disguises themselves as a church do. They 'tithe' then write it off on their taxes. Now, I don't care because it's an organization but if it was a real church like a free church that was free to serve their master the Lord Jesus Christ with no restrictions then I'd have a problem because we are to give cheerfully of our own freewill and not expect anything in return. It's not God blessing you for giving when you right your giving off on your taxes.

IF I ever get married and that's IF and have children they won't be tax breaks they will be blessings from the Lord given to me by the Lord and the Lord will be our benefactor, insurance, caregiver, doctor, and physician. People don't seem to understand what I am saying what I am saying is that I may live in this world but I am not of it and I will trust Him. I will ask the Lord for protection/everything because He is my Everything and nothing is too hard for Him. He's my father and I am his ambassador. I have heavenly benefits here and now. He will take care of us. He will meet our needs NOT the government. For he is faithful, loving kind and just. He will never leave me nor forsake me or us. His love for us is an enduring, everlasting love and he promised to take care of us, my family and I, to meet our needs. With a King like that who needs the benefits of a government? I don't. With the benefits of the government there always comes a price to pay. With my king, he requires a SOLD out life for him, to be peculiar to the world but lovely to Him. What more can I ask for?

Beard- Why is it we think it's okay for men to shave their face if God has given them facial hair to grow a beard? I can understand if the Lord made a man Native American and therefore cannot grow it. That would be the only exception. Facial hair is natural and God given. It is God's gift to man. When a man shaves it he is rejecting God's gift. A beard is more manly, too. When a man shaves his beard it's like saying he'd rather go back to their days as a child when they had a baby smooth face? Man has no right to altar his God given gift.Here are two sermons from two different baptist (not that it necessarily matters if they are baptist)pastors: Is The Beard Biblical? by Robert Reed

The Beard, its Historical, and Biblical Significance by John Weaver

Both sermons are pretty good! The only thing is Bro. Weaver using Hebrew. We heard Bro. Weaver at a christian conference last year. It was pretty good. He spoke on the confederacy and Jack Hinson. Good stuff. He has some sermons on sermon audio on Southern History that most people don't know even those who are from the South don't know!



Oaths- In the New Testament Jesus said,"Mat 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
Mat 5:36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

Jas 5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

So, as you see we are not to take any kind of oaths nor swear nor pledge. I pledge to the Lamb of God and His Book. Trust me I am patriotic but not at the cost of disobeying the Scriptures. If we take an oath then we are in direct disobedience to the Scriptures if we are New Testament Christians. Jesus had every right to change things (when he came to this earth) that used to be practiced to something else because He is God and the Creator. Like I said before I rather obey God and His words than man's. I cannot serve two masters. It's eaither Jesus all the way or it's not.



Anyway, that's all for now. I better go before I fall asleep right here in my chair. Seriously, I am gonna pass out. Have a good night everyone. I will try to get back to the home part of my stance here real quick and speak a little more on covenant marriage sometime.



Resting in my Beloved Christ,

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment