Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Shelton Family sing, "Lord, Your The Best Thing That's Ever Happen T...



This is what I have been singing for the past two days. What a blessing this song is. I have it on cd. (I like it best with just guitar . )I honestly can say He's been good to me. The best husband I could ever have. He is the lover of my soul. He is my best friend, and my protector. He is dear to me! How wonderful is He. He has taken care of me always:) Praise the Lord! I love Him dearly. I love how He shows me things in His Book. I am so thankful that I didn't turn his invitation down! I know I am saved and I know when and how he was dealing with me. He won't let me forget how he was drawing me to Him. What he had to do to bring me to Him. I accepted Him as my beloved the day I asked Him to be my Lord and Saviour. Amen! Hallelujah! I remember it all! Now, if you don't know when or remember anything but claim the name of Jesus then ya ain't saved. If ya have to ask your parents then chances are ya ain't saved. Because you'll remember the day you got saved. Before I was saved I had it all down. I wore dresses, dressed modestly, listened to godly music, didn't watch the idiot box, tithed...I did it all. If you ever thought someone was saved it was me. No one ever suspected but I think my Dad had an idea that I might not have been saved. Everyone else had thought I was born again. I mean I had the form of godliness but denied the power thereof. No joke! I had wanted to do right don't get me wrong but I still needed a heart change. But, praise God I did not walk out the door without getting it settled. I was under serious conviction and struggled with it. I tried to make excuses but net thing I know I couldn't take it anymore I had to do something about it. I was breaking and I couldn't control my tears. I was awful. I didn't want to go where I deserved to go which was hell. I knew I had broken His laws and that I was dirty. I knew that I needed cleansing. I knew I was a sinner in need of redemption. I knew that I wanted to be with the Lord in heaven. I knew there was no other way. I had to set my pride aside. That day is forever etched in my memory. If yall haven't read my testimony of salvation the day I got born again, the day I accepted Christ as my beloved then I encourage yall to read it. It is on the right side in the side bar.


Btw, I thought this would be nice to share with yall. I plan on continuing to post my stance on my convictions/beliefs and where the Lord has brought somethings to my attention about what is in His Book, the King James Bible. I don't claim to know everything. I do know what He has shown me. Now, if I am wrong I do ask the Lord to show me.

I want to say thank you to my friend D. that I have known for nearly 3 years. You know who you are. Thanks for the encouragement on my posts on my stance. I needed that. Sometimes when I wonder if what I am doing is worth it or if it has done anything for the Lord it's then that the Lord surprises me and gives me encouraging words from people that I have been an encouragement to or a blessing to. He affirms what I am doing is right and that His Book is right. Living for the Lord has been so sweet. I wouldn't trade it for a thing. He has been so good and merciful to this one. To God be the glory!


Standing on the Solid Rock,

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment